What are the features of Vacuum Formed?
- Can be used internally in a range of household and commercial applications. Such as kitchens, office furniture, wall cladding, wardrobe doors, and more
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Diverse colour and finish range available
- Hard wearing and resistant
- European quality, Australian manufactured product
- Vacuum Formed is backed by Tesrol’s seven year manufacturer’s warranty
At Remodel my Kitchen Gold coast we only use high quality materials, this is why we choose tesrol as one of our suppliers. Tesrol is renowned throughout the industry for its high standard, quality vacuum formed doors who have been producing high quality vacuum formed doors for over two decades. With this comes integrity, knowledge, and experience in all manufacturing processes of vacuum formed doors.
These doors are produced with technologically advanced machinery from Germany and we only use the highest grade materials to ensure the finished product reflects our brand values. If it’s a vacuum formed door for your kitchen, make sure it is Tesrol, the brand you can trust and backed by our 7 year warranty.
Visit www.remodelmykitchen.com.au to equire about remodelling your kitchen or bathroom or call 0420940263.